If you are looking for “wood fence company near me”, then you have come to the right spot! At Great Lakes Fence Company, we offer Premium Treated Pine or Western Red Cedar on Postmaster steel posts. Several styles are available. We do not install pre-made panels. All of our wood fence is constructed on the job site.
One key benefit of working with us is our focus on customization and flexibility. We understand that each property and customer has unique needs and requirements. Here are style options to customize your wood fence:
Solid Board Dogear
Solid Board Flat Top
Solid Gothic Style Stockade
(Rustic or Milled Finish)
Shadowbox Dogear Semi
Shadowbox Flat Top Semi
Split Rail Fence is available with 2 or 3 horizontal rails.
2 Rail Pictured Below
1. Aesthetics: Wood fences are often considered to be one of the most attractive types of fences. They provide a natural and warm look that can complement a variety of architectural styles and landscapes.
2. Privacy: Wood fencing can be designed to provide a high level of privacy. This can be important for properties located in densely populated areas or near busy roads.
3. Security: Wood fences can also provide a good level of security. They can be constructed with solid panels that are difficult to climb over.
4. Property delineation: A wood fence can help define your property lines and keep your neighbors from encroaching on your land. This can be particularly important if you have a large property or live in a densely populated area.
5. Durability: With proper care and maintenance, wood fences can last for approximately 20-30 years only because Great Lakes Fence Company installs wood fencing using postmaster steel posts instead of wood posts. Wood posts typically deteriorate and rot after approximately 10 years.
6. Versatility: Wood fences come in a variety of styles. They can be constructed with different types of wood and heights.
Overall, wood fences can be a great option for property owners; however, it is important to note that wood fences do require some regular maintenance to keep them looking their best.